So...Which Animals Mate For Life??? I asked myself this question today, and so i decided to find out. Here is the list of animals that love ONE mate, forever. :)
1) Gibbon Apes 2) Wolves 3) Termites 4) Barn Owls 5) Beavers 6) Bald Eagles 7) Golden Eagles 8) Condors 9) Swans 10) Brolga Cranes 11) French Angel Fish 12) Sandhill Cranes 13) Pigeons 14) Prions (a sea bird) 15) Red-Tailed Hawks 16) Anglerfish 17) Ospreys 18) Prairie Voles (a rodent) 19) Black Vultures 20) Penguins 21) Shingleback Skink 22) Whales 23) Ducks & Geese 24) Lobster
If you notice, Humans are no where on this list, yet we are the smartest animal on this planet. Quite frankly, humans make me sick. We are the ONLY species on this earth, that will single handedly destroy EVERY other species, and then OURSELVES.
So...that being said, here are some more Disgusting Current Facts:
1) In the year 2009, there was a 51% chance, that marriages entered into, would end in divorce.
2) Human Beings are in the lower 5 percentile, of likelihood of staying together for life, among ALL living creatures on this earth.
3) That means out of everything alive on this earth, 95% of it has better chances of staying together than humans.
4) There is only a 10% success rate of getting back together for LIFE, once separated.
5) In 1970, married couples accounted for 81% of all households. Today, that number is less than 60% and dropping yearly.
6) The number of divorced people has more than quadrupled from 4.3 million in 1970, to more than 25 million each current year.
7) Since 1970, the marriage rate had DECREASED by over 30%, and the divorce rate has INCREASED by over 40%.
8) Today, 80% of divorced people will remarry within 3 years. and of those 80 percent, 75% of them will be on their second divorce, within 3 years.
9) The United States accounts for only 4.52% of the world population, yet has the highest divorce rate in the world.
I guess in spite of all this disappointment, I still believe in love, whole heartedly. It seems there is a severe gap in parenting with this generation, but thats a whole different discussion for the future. :) I'll stop here....with these last words...
Believe In Love.....Because It IS Real. :)
Oh, and this reminds me of one more thing...One of MY very own quotes, that i absolutely love, taken straight from my Journal:
"Everytime Love FAILS...I Believe In It MORE And MORE...The BEST Things In Life Should NOT Be Easy..." -Adam Pifer
************DISCLAIMER TO THE READER************
These words are written with no distaste or disrespect. These words are written specifically for me. And if they're read by your mind, just remember, they weren't written with any particular audience in mind. The YOU is not you, the he is not him, and the she is not her. These words are simply my imagination at work. If you dislike, or disagree, it doesn't even matter to me. You are merely more than a distraction to me, if you have negativity for me. Say something, say nothing, it doesn't matter to me. You might be able to beat me up, but you'll never conquer my mind. My ideologies are present at times, but i push them on no one, at any time. The characters in my lines may be fictitious, or possibly may not be. Either way, I'll never succumb to your questions, so don't bother me. I won't explain anything I've ever said in words. You either get it or you don't. But don't ever ask me what anything means. I know what ALL of it means, and that's ALL that matters to me...
Read on if you want, let your mind mingle with mine. Or save yourself from these words, before they enter your mind. I cannot guarantee these words will stimulate your brain, but I can guarantee that these words are 100% mine. Never copied, borrowed, stolen, or plagiarized. This is stuff thats's extracted from different depths within me. Sometimes shallow, sometimes deep, sometimes without beginnings or endings, but all of it comes from me. Derived from love, from pain, from those that get inside of me. And what's left on this page, was once a thought, sight, or feeling. Channeled through my body, my nerves, to the tip of my hand, ending as ink on this page, leaving me with either a smile, or a straight face...
So go on, to the next page, or just go away...